- Preheat a griddle to 325°F (Medium).
- Warm the Kronos Pita Bread on a skillet
- Heat the ReadyCarved Gyros Slices in the oven, microwave or on a skillet until hot.
- Fill the warm Pita Bread with the heated Gyros Slices and top with Chimichurri Sauce.
- Garnish with the Thinly Sliced Red Onion and Crumbled Feta or Cotija Cheese.
Chimichurri Sauce Recipe:
- In a blender or food processor, add Fresh Italian Parsley, Fresh Basil, Fresh Cilantro, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice, Champagne Vinegar, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Process until well blended and emulsified.
- Stir in the Finely Diced Spanish Onion.
Enjoy these Churrasco-inspired street tacos, bursting with bold and bright flavors!