Total cook time: 20 minutes
- Make creamy whipped feta cheese spread by combining all listed ingredients in a food processor until well blended. Set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Flip over bread and spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon each of the whipped feta.
- Top each of the whipped feta with 1/2 cup of spinach, 1/2 cup ReadyCarved™ fully cooked chicken slices, 1/4 of the roasted red peppers, and 1 tablespoon artichokes.
- Spread the other 4 slices of bread with 1/2 tablespoon each of mayo and place on top of the sandwiches, mayo side down.
- Place sandwiches on hot press or grill and cook about 6 minutes until bread is toasted (if using a grill pan, cook for 2-3 minutes each side, weighing the sandwich down while cooking)